Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Week 9: Tripan Miracles Pt. 2


 
 
Mother's Day phone call
Hey you guys

Basically we had a super long week but we were able to find lots of success. Elder Littlewood got put with us cause his companion finished his mission so that has been a whole lot of fun. We were able to witness a lot of great things. 

We had a baptism last Friday and that was absolutely amazing. We've been working with him since I first got here and it was super cool to see him get baptized. 

Elder Treanor is unfortunately on to bigger and better things heading up to Casper, WY. I'll miss him greatly he has been the best companion I could've possibly asked for. My new companion will be Elder Jenson coming down from Fort Collins. He's supposed to be pretty legit so we'll see. I'm pretty excited for it. 

Anyway I don't have a lot of time so I'll talk to you guys next week. 

Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment