Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Week 3: A major city yet to be determined in RUSSIA (Transfers)



With Hunter Williams a member in our ward, after conference


Ushering in the New Year
Painting
Pic Brother Goldy sent to mom and dad – Easter lunch and teaching

Brother Wiener from home took the boys to Red Robin for lunch while he was in town!
 This week was fairly uneventful for the first little bit at least. We just taught some lessons and did quite a bit of service.

We got the news that our tripan will be splitting up and Elder Bennett is leaving to be a Zone Leader in Fort Collins, we're happy for him but sad to see him go. I will be finishing training this transfer with Elder Treanor. I'm super excited about it. I absolutely love that guy.

Anyway, RJ got baptized on Saturday so that was an incredible experience. There were so many people there so the relief society room was just absolutely packed and everyone was sweating - it was great. We watched conference with some members and also some investigators. This conference was nuts, honestly it got me super excited. A temple in RUSSIA, that's so cool. Also a temple in India (shout out to Thomas), it's cool to see all these temples all over the world cause I think we take it for granted in Utah cause we have like 20. Oh well. This might be the first time I watched every single session live.

Yesterday we were super busy, had our Loveland leadership meeting in the morning then went and visited a bunch of our investigators, then taught RJ at night. Super exhausting day.

Also huge shoutout to my main man Matt on getting his call to Brazil. I love that guy to death and I'm super happy for him.

I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Jacob R. Thacker

No comments:

Post a Comment