Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Week 6: Fluhmanizing


This week flew by. 

We had a very busy week. Me and Elder Treanor are ballin. Just the usual.
We got smartphones this week so I guess we're a "cool mission" now. We had zone conference yesterday and that was super sweet. We had a phenomenal training by president and it hyped us up pretty good. He's super good at lighting fires under people. 

We went on exchanges with the assistants on Saturday and Elder Fluhman is absolutely legit. The guy's a stud. I learned so much about being a missionary from him. I look up to him a crazy amount even though he went to Lone Peak. Me and him totally connect it was awesome. 
We set up all the smartphones for the whole entire mission it took forever. Everyone got super mad at each other cause we were stuck in the same room for the whole day it was hilarious. But we're closer now than ever so it's good I guess. 
 Anyway I love you guys so much I hope you have a great week. 
 Elder Jacob R. Thacker

No comments:

Post a Comment