Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Week 22: Turtleneck


 
Hey guys,

My new companion is Elder Huntsman.  He's from Alamo, NV. He's a great guy, works very hard and has a very strong desire and drive. We get along very well and we just click in lessons it's so awesome. 

We've been doing a lot of work out in the Pavilion Branch lately and we've been able to see a lot of success. There are so many people out there who are just so prepared and humble. We're teaching a new person named Michael who loves everything about the church and is just so happy all the time. We're going over to his house on Thursday for pizza and to read the Book of Mormon. Should be a good time.

We're heading to Cheyenne for a meeting tonight and we get to stay the night in Casper with (THE LEGEND) Elder Treanor. So of course, as you could imagine, I'm very excited for that because I love that man. 

I'm so grateful that I'm able to go out and serve the Lord all day everyday and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment