Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Week 21: American Mary

THE RIVERTON DISTRICT

 
2. Bye Elder Powers

Elder Garcia and myself
Well brothers and sisters,

Elder Powers is packing, he's off to Longmont, Colorado and I'll be getting a new companion tomorrow. I don't know anything about him so I'm pretty excited. 

This week has been great.  We had Elder Campbell's last district council and then he hopped on that big transfer van in the sky, so that was pretty sad. And because of that, we've been with Elder Garcia for the past week so that's been fun. 

We've been able to do lots of walking cause the weather has been nice so we are super grateful for that. But in all honesty, it was a pretty normal week, we're working with a few people who are progressing well, and we've been able to find some new people as well. 

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve a mission and I would invite all of you to do the same.

Love you guys!

Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment