Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Week 26: Cleopatra

Father-Son Activity

Michael's Baptism

My beloved brothers and sisters,

It's weird how 6 months feels like 2 weeks. We had a great week. We were blessed to see Michael enter the waters of baptism and make his first covenant with our Father in Heaven. It has been such a privilege being able to help him along this journey. He has showed so much faith and has taught me so much about putting our trust in the Lord. 

I went on an Exchange with Elder Cerezo this past week and I was able to learn a lot from him. Elder Huntsman and I spent a lot of time working with the members this week and sharing preach my gospel with them and how that can bless them. Our zone has been putting lots of focus on the importance of finding lately and that has been a huge motivation for all of us. 

We have transfers next week and that's going to be totally up in the air but we're excited for it. Hopefully I will be able to stay in Riverton. 

I love hearing from all of you! Please feel free to continue to email me.

Love you guys.

Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment