Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Week 27: Propekt's March #Exile

 
 

Brothers and Sisters,

It is such a privilege to be gathered here with you this day. For those of you watching at home, thank you for making it this far. I tip my cap to you.

We got the transfer doc and me and my firstborn in the wilderness are staying for at least another 6 weeks in Riverton. We are both pleased with this decision from Headquarters because we still have some LOOSE ENDS to tie up here in the Land Desolation. We are grateful for the opportunity.

This week was kinda uneventful in terms of the progress of the people we're teaching but we are are looking forward to this week. It's been great to see Elder Huntsman's growth over the past transfer. I know he has made me a better missionary and I have no doubt he is going to continue to do great things. I know that the Lord will bless us when we are diligent and obedient.

Love you guys. Have a great week.

Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Pics from our last District Council

No comments:

Post a Comment