Monday, November 12, 2018

Week 34: Back in the Saddle

THE WIND$OR DISTRICT
CHEESIN

First week back in Colorado was a riot. 

Elder Bogle is my new companion. He's from Arizona and was Elder Huntsman's MTC companion. He's a great guy I like him a lot. He has a very strong desire to work super hard and it keeps me super motivated. I love it. We knocked a whole lot of doors this week cause we have a goal set as a mission of how many non members we want to talk to everyday. It's been a lot of fun. Tracting is almost therapeutic to me, it's so nice. 

I had the opportunity to go on an exchange yesterday with an elder I really love to be around. His diligence is very contagious and we were able to see a lot of miracles throughout the day. I know the Lord will bless those who are diligent. 

We had a regional conference on Sunday and got to hear from Elder Holland. He talked about how Zion is wherever the righteous are. I love that concept because it really shows the importance of strengthening those around us. That's something I've found very true being on a mission. When we strengthen those around us, things become a whole lot easier and our lives become a lot more consecrated and holy. 

We got to go to the temple as a zone this morning which was fantastic. It was so awesome to be able to feel of the spirit that is there. It's always a great experience.

Well I hope you all have a great week. 

LOVE YOU 

Elder J. Thacker 
THE Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment