Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Week 33: We are EATON good tonight #Re2urnFromExile


The Walkers (a.k.a. the G.O.A.T.S)
Young (not really) elder Cerezo and I as usual
Brother Sieck

As stated in the subject line, my days in the Land of Riverton have come to a close. It's certainly very difficult to be leaving because of all of the amazing relationships I've made. I am looking forward to coming back someday to visit all the great people here. 

Tomorrow I'll be making the long journey back to the mission office and from there I will be heading to Eaton, Colorado where I will be in a trio. I am very excited for this opportunity for more change. I have found that that is where the most growth occurs. 

This past week was great, we were able to finish up the lessons with Crystal who will be getting baptized next Saturday, so it's really too bad that I'll miss that, but I'm excited for her.

Elder Huntsman will be staying here for a little while longer by the way. He will do great I'm excited for him. 

My new address is: 
6607 W 3rd St K-1101 Greeley, CO 80634
Thank you for all that you do for me. I wish I was better at writing weekly emails, I will accept any and all feedback on how I can be more interesting of a human being. 

Read D&C 122 it's a goodie 

Till next time..

Elder J. Thacker
THE Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment