Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Week 39: Back to the 307


 
Dearest dears, (shout out taymo)

It would appear that my short time in the Eaton Ward has come to a close. Tomorrow I will be heading back up to Wyoming and I will be serving in Casper. My new companion is Elder Gillette from Missouri, I've gone on exchanges with him before and he's the man. I am so excited to be companions with him. 

We've been in a trio for the past couple of days with Elder Smith as our third companion. It has been such a great time being with him again. (For those "seasoned" viewers of the Elder Thacker Show, you will recall that I served with him in Riverton.) He's a great man and I always enjoy being around him.

Kaitlyn was baptized this past Sunday and that was such a great experience, she was just so happy and there was so much support there for her. It was wonderful. Elder Bogle is looking forward to being able to teach her more. 

I will miss being companions with Elder Bogle very much, we've become very close friends and I know he's going to do great as a trainer. 

For those of of you interested in sending me Christmas presents, my new address is below:

3837 Sweetbriar St.
Casper, WY 
82604

Thank you all. Love ya bye. 

Elder J. Thacker
THE Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment