Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Week 40: W1NDY CITY


Dear reader,

This week was crazy. Probably the fastest week of my entire mission. We've been so busy and it's been so nice. We've got a lot of exciting things going on and I'm really excited to be here. The wind hasn't stopped blowing since I got here either. 

Elder Gillette is the man. Such a great companion and I love being with him. It's been really awesome to see a lot of missionaries I've served with up here. Elder Huntsman stayed the night at our place on the way down to Laramie with my grandson. That was super awesome. 

Things have been going really well and we're looking forward to another busy week. We have Zone Conference coming up on Friday and that's always such a great experience. We're excited for that. 

Well yeah we're still trying to get our feet underneath us so I will get back in more detail next week!
Elder J. Thacker
THE Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment