Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Week 42: Blacked Out

Father son pic
FOOLIN

Brethren and Sisters,

How great to be here with you today. I am very excited for the new year. For those of you following along at home, today marks the start of what the kids call the "blackout year" which is the motive behind the subject line. We had a super quick week. We had to go down to Colorado for a meeting so that was super nice. Got to see my POPS E. Treanor which always makes me very happy. Such a good man. Then I went on an exchange with Elder Halladay who is also my guy. We were able to see some super cool miracles, and we also went to the baptism of someone I taught in Loveland. It was lots of fun. Then we made the long trip back and went straight to bed. 

Sunday was great to be able to learn more about how the two hour block is going to work. Then of course yesterday was New Year's Eve so we had to be in early so yeah. 

Good week. Good people. Can't complain. 

Eat your vitamins. 

#HuntersHunt 
Jerimiah 16:16

ELDER THACKER
CFCM

No comments:

Post a Comment