Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Week 44: No Brakes

I don't have any pics of myself so enjoy this

Hey how are ya. 

Things have been crazy this week. We went on a bunch of exchanges. I didn't see a bunch of success on mine, but elder Gillette did a ton of good stuff, so things are going to start picking up hopefully. The wind has sorta died down the past few days so that's been nice. We've been working with a lot of recent converts recently so that's been fun.

It's crazy to think how fast this transfer has gone. It ends next week and I feel like I just got to Casper. It's super weird but that's how it goes I guess. Me and elder Gillette are hoping to stay together for another one but we will see how it goes. 

Still working on finding people to teach so hopefully I'll be able to report a little more on that next week. 

I'd love to hear from you guys!

Elder J. Thacker
THE Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment