Thursday, October 5, 2017

Chi Town

It's ya boi. I made it to the MTC. I'm doing good and my P day is Tuesday so I'll talk to you all then love you.


This has been the longest and most stressful couple days of my life hands down. We've had two flights get cancelled so we had to sort them out on our own because the church can't really do anything about it. So we stayed the night at a hotel in Chicago and then received the news in the morning that our connecting flight to Manchester had been cancelled due to high winds out of Amsterdam. So two other elders and I made the choice to go to the airport almost 5 hours early to try to sort everything out. Finally KLM was able to stick us on a flight to Dublin that connected us to Manchester. It's been very frustrating and I'm trying to stay as positive as I can and it requires total trust in the Lord. 

Anyway, we made it to Dublin. It's a super cool place and the people are super cool. We're all just so sick of traveling honestly. But we're chillin.

Made it to the MTC and met with President Bunker and his wife and now we get to email. All in all I'm doing pretty well but it's super stressful but I still really love it. All the staff here are really cool. My companion is Elder Wheeler. I haven't met him yet but I'll send pics on Tuesday because we don't have a ton of time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment