Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Viva la Vida


God Save the Queen

Hey everyone just so you are aware I'm being medically released because of some problems with my head I've been having here at the MTC, so I will be coming home and then returning to the field as soon as I can. 
Painting at the MTC
Anyway I'll just go over this week, it was a super good and spiritual week here. I've honestly loved the MTC. I've really gotten to know everyone here really well, which is one of the huge advantages of having a small MTC. The time here is honestly so weird too, the days just kinda all blur together. But one of the biggest highlights of the week was that we got to go down to Manchester city center and they basically just dropped us off and said "Okay split up and start talking to people." Most people just completely ignored us, which was to be expected BUT I did find myself stumbling across a pretty cool, some would say iconic, football ground *cough Old Trafford cough* but,other than that we mostly just got cussed at or ignored. It was a good experience however. Other than that the week was fairly uneventful, just some random shenanigans with the guys and classes.
Me and Elder Hogg from Glasgow, Scotland
We have a guy from the area seventy coming today to give us a devotional which should be really good and we're all looking forward to it. That's all for this week - I don't have a ton of time. I love you guys and I appreciate all the love and support. 

Elder Thacker 

No comments:

Post a Comment