Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week One


England MTC

 
Let me just start by saying this has been the longest, most stressful, happiest, and most spiritual week of my life. So we finally got settled here at the MTC, the first couple days were really rough but I'm really starting to love it. My companion is Elder Wheeler from Davis and we get along super well. He's really goofy and a super good guy. We mostly just sit in class all day but it's nice because we get to leave the MTC complex to go on runs and stuff so I'm glad I'm not in Provo just stuck inside. 

The president here is really cool. He's from Las Vegas and wants to be able to know everyone personally which isn't too hard when there's less than 70 missionaries here. There are people from all over the place here, Scotland, Italy, South Africa, Australia, France, Holland etc. The food is all done by a catering company so we're not doing too bad in that department.

It's weird to think I'm actually on a mission but I'm sure it will hit eventually. We go to the temple today and we're all really excited for that. Anyway I'd love to hear from you guys it gives me some variety. Hope you have a good week. I love all of you.

Elder Thacker

No comments:

Post a Comment