Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Week 19: High Violet

 ME AND THE YOUNG MAN E JUDD
 Elder James Thacker (GOAT)

 Elder Hogg still holding it down in London

Dear Distinguished Colleagues,

It was my birthday this week and only a small handful of you wished me happy birthday, so I guess I know who my real friends are. To say the least, I am salty.

On Friday we had all of our appointments fall through so me and my boy Elder Powers did tons of finding, it was the Bee's Knees. Some members grilled us some steak so that was pretty legit.

We had a super cool experience this week, we've been trying to focus on specific prayers lately, and we were able to find some new people to teach and it was exactly the amount we prayed for. Super cool, the Lord works in mysterious ways. 

Well hey that's all the time I have for today. You guys are the best. Love you

D&C 112:28 

Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission
 

No comments:

Post a Comment