Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Week 20: Guest House

No Comment
Zoom in on Basket (Casper Chipotle Let's Go)

Friends, family, loved ones, and people who just delete this when it pops into the inbox.

This week has been phenomenal. We're teaching a new family that has been showing interest for a long time. They're super solid and are very excited to learn more about the gospel. I love this work so much. 

Elder Powers and I have just been doing all we can to earn the Lord's trust, and be on his errand. 

Missions are full of tough times but that's often times why they are so beneficial. In Alma 20:29 we are taught just that. I am a firm believer that everything hard we go through makes us better. I am so grateful for this great opportunity I have to serve and I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

The church is true brother and sisters. 

I love you all very much. Sorry I'm the worst email writer in the world.  
Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment