Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Week 29: Pickles on the Side

An oldie but goodie of me and the legend back in the days of my youth


Pre Hay Haul

I'll just jump right into it cause I'm sick of trying to think of clever ways to start an email. 

We had a good week. Michael received the Aaronic Priesthood so that was a great opportunity to see that. I had an exchange with Elder Cerezo again yesterday and was able to learn so much about the work, and how to be a better disciple. He is such a great missionary and I feel so blessed to serve around him. He is actually my mission grandfather as well. We have been talking a lot lately about how to more effectively work with the members, I think this is one of the more difficult aspects of missionary work because it is hard to motivate others to share the gospel, but it's coming along. 

We had a nice sit down this morning with one of the local Pastors for a few hours. We were able to learn a lot about the bible and I hope we were able to teach him a bit as well. He's a very nice guy and owns one of our favorite restaurants in town, so it's a great relationship that we have. I love being a missionary and my testimony gets to be strengthened by others as well as my own study everyday. 

I am beyond excited for general conference. Such a great time of year. 

Winter is just about here in Riverton, It's getting colder and colder everyday and I couldn't be happier. 

You guys are the best. 

Love you all.
Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment