Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Week 31: Tundra

Frozen tundra of WYO
The  trifecta
The trifecta pt. 2 featuring me scrubbing it up with the short sleeve shirt+suit combo

 Brothers, Elders, and Sisters

How are you? I hope well.

This week has been great, he had zone conference in Casper on Friday and unfortunately Elder Treanor got transferred so I did not get to see him. We were taught about desire by the assistants and how much of a difference maker it is in our missionary work. I was able to reflect a lot on what I desire and how I can improve. We talked about the importance of talking to everyone and having a goal to share the gospel with all those who are placed in your path. That was a great experience. I loved it.

On Saturday we had a no drive day so we could not use our vehicle, and of course, the weather was not in our favor. It got down to about 19° and was snowing, and of course, wind. Gotta love the ol' 307. I had a bunch of snow in my hair then we went into someones house and it melted, THEN we went back outside and it froze solid. That was quite the experience, I would recommend that if you haven't tried it. 

I gave a talk on Sunday and also taught primary sharing time in Pavillion, what a riot that was. 

Well that's all folks talk to ya next week. 

Elder J. Thacker 
THE Colorado Fort Collins Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment