Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Week 32: Most Uneventful Week of My Mission


 
I apologize but honestly nothing really notable happened this week. We have been working hard without much success but it'll come! We're not even phased. #TrustTheProcess 

But yeah we went to mission prep Sunday night so that was like the highlight. It was awesome to see people so excited to serve. 

The church is still true for those who are wondering. 

Transfer doc comes out this Saturday so I should hopefully have more to report on next week. Thanks for all you do. 

Even though no one really sends me mail, I would recommend holding off on that just in case I get shipped out. 

Elder J. Thacker
THE Colorado Fort Collins Mission

Enjoy this photo of Elder Cerezo and I painting a few weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment