Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Week 30: The Carter VII

Ya Boi
The Carter VII album cover
Ya Bio Pt. 2

Hey guys,

This week was a great one, we of course had the privilege of listening to our prophet speak to us which is always a delight. I am so excited for the new changes that will be implemented, President Nelson is definitely inspired. I got to go on an exchange with a newer missionary and we had a great time together, he taught me a lot. 

We went to Sinks Canyon in Lander this morning and hiked around in the snow so that was tons of fun. It was the first time I had gone hiking during my mission and I forgot how much I enjoyed it. This week went by super fast so I don't have a ton to report. This week is Zone Conference so we're excited to listen to what President McMurray has prepared for us. 

I hope you all of a great week.
Elder J. Thacker
Colorado Fort Collins Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment